View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:46 AM   #139 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
She once again watched as the girl finished her dance and started talking to the guy again. "I'm just going to leave..." She trailed off, feeling really awkward and going back over to the buffet. Yeah this night was definitely not what she expected. She had almost ruined a relationship without even knowing it and she felt awful. The guy who the brunette-haired girl had been dancing with came over and asked her to dance. "I don't think so...especially if you have a girlfriend." She said, taking a cupcake and taking a bite out of it. "You seem nice and I appreciate it...but I just don't want to be pitied."
As Kace was left partnerless for dancing, he walked back to the buffet table. He saw the dude (James) who went to go after the girl in the blue dress (Vinnie) and the girl left alone (Isla). He sighed and went over to her. He felt bad and he wasn't doing it out of pity. He didn't have his date because she wasn't feeling well. "Well to be fair my girlfriend isn't here today.." he shrugged and looked down at the floor at his feet. "She isn't feeling well tonight." He saw her taking a bite out of the cupcake and he couldn't help but grab one.

"Hmmm well I think I know you somehow. I wouldn't dance with you out of pity. That is a low blow for a girl. How about a new friend helping someone out? Come onnn we need to have a fun time. Those two are..." he pointed to Vinnie and James.