View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: Gryffindors watching words....the impossible can be possible, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
You think by now the young woman would know what she was meant to put in these reports, afterall, they were the same thing all you had to do was change the setting and the people involved. This was by far the least exciting part of her job description and it made her think she should skip patrols altogether if this was what she would come back to--

But she would never. Patrols were like...the ONLY action she got these days because being a Trainee didn't afford you the right to grand spanking missions where you went undercover for weeks on end fearing your life.

Sigh. Must have been nice; nothing like this here.

Lex's nibbled idly at a sugar quill she'd drawn from her bag while she worked and managed to get through a whole report before she heard him. The young woman's brows creased, an obvious indication that she knew he was there but she didn't look up from her work, nor did she stop writing. "I don't need a desk, it'll make me feel too much like I work in the Minister's Office and I didn't sign up for that." Not said defensively, but in a matter of fact tone. Hell, she didn't even sign up for THIS but sure, whatever.

Lottie told her not to talk to him, only not in so many words and Lex could see why--even before being told. The problem with Sabel was, he complicated conversations and if there was one thing Alexa spent her entire life avoiding, it was complications. "And you shouldn't be talking to me because you'll only get angry afterwards and storm off again. I won't forgive it a second time." She continued to explain somewhat distractedly. If he was here to do all that, they could skip to the end thanks.

He shrugged at her offhanded dismissal. It was a fair enough point, about the desk at least. In regards to barely acknowledging him, well, he was going to ignore that. Maybe it was an interesting report.

Or....that.

Sabel arched an eyebrow at her, considering his option. He could do as she said and just walk away, de-complicating the situation that hadn't even begun to be a situation and on the one hand, it seemed like a fair solution. Except, that they probably wouldn't talk for a month, or longer and he would prefer to be on a talking basis, even if it was just greetings.

Letting out a huff of air, he moved over to the wall beside her, put his back against it and slid down to sit on the ground next to her. He let the comment about anger and storming off go. He had done it, and while she would have done so earlier had he not been holding onto her arm, it wasn't time for pointing fingers. It was time for shaking hands. And she had just said that she had forgiven him, so he wasn't going to back track on that.

"I do a lot of things I probably shouldn't." Leaning over a little, he peered at the reports she was working on. "Patrol summaries? Gross."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.

Last edited by Tazenhani; 03-18-2015 at 03:07 AM.