View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:08 AM   #138 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
Default Vinnie, James, and Kace
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Isla shrugged at the brunette haired girl. "Seems more than coincidence to me but thanks...donuts are kind of my thing. I'm obsessed with them." She smiled, looking down at her ring. She heard the guy who she thought she came with say that his girlfriend had gotten him that ring and she knew that she definitely didn't. She looked between the two in front of her and it hit her that they were definitely together. She watched as they figured it all out and she stood there in silence, looking down at the ground. There was also something else that she felt like wasn't right but she couldn't figure it out.

Isla watched as the girl went to dance with a different guy and when the other guy she thought was hers asked her to dance, she shook her head. "I was wrong. Completely wrong. And I'm not going to ruin your night even more." She sighed. Who was it that she came with then?

She once again watched as the girl finished her dance and started talking to the guy again. "I'm just going to leave..." She trailed off, feeling really awkward and going back over to the buffet. Yeah this night was definitely not what she expected. She had almost ruined a relationship without even knowing it and she felt awful. The guy who the brunette-haired girl had been dancing with came over and asked her to dance. "I don't think so...especially if you have a girlfriend." She said, taking a cupcake and taking a bite out of it. "You seem nice and I appreciate it...but I just don't want to be pitied."