View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 09:45 PM   #135 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Vinnie couldnt help but smirk. She had found him...finally. He hadnt stood her up. Why she didnt recognise him she had no clue but it didnt matter anymore."you're lucky you're a ravenclaw." Pulling him close she kissed him softly. The brunette just couldnt hold back anymore. This was great. Now the night could go on. Let the party begin!

"Oh wow thats....really a cocky thing to say...but since its the truth i think i can forgive you." Damn, she loved when he was wearing suits. The last time he wore won they had been in such an exciting situation. Smirk. Unbelievable how he was still playing this game. Such a little poop he was. He'd get it back for sure.....but who was that girl he came with?! And WHY on earth did he come with her?! " He better be watching me in the dress....and not someone else."
Seeing the smirk he knew that Vinnie had figured out who he was but he simply stood there and smiled. "Why is it a good thing I'm a Ravenclaw?" he asked and then laughed as she kissed him. He kissed her back and smiled. "Now your boyfriend might be a bit angry at that..." Yup and he would have been too had it been some other random dude she kissed but he knew her better than that.

James laughed and raised an eyebrow at her, "I'm so glad you forgive me. But it is true. I should wear them more often. Make every day suit or tux day." Heh. If he did that they'd never get anything done. Not that they do anyway but that wasn't the point. "Well I have no doubt he is only watching you and has been since you walked in." He slipped his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. He still didn't know the other girls name and unlike Vinnie and Lux there were no clues so he wasn't even sure he actually knew her. Glancing at the other girl he pursed his lips, "I honestly have no idea who that is. I thought she was you." Same hair color, roughly the same height, and wearing a blue dress. See it was understandable