View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #130 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
His little turnip?! Waiiiiittt a minute this was all getting a bit strange. "Turnip?", she chuckled," that's a curious nickname...my boyfriend calls me hot turnip, i call him sexy carrot." They seriously had to dress up as turnip and carrot for halloween it would be the funniest and best thing ever. And he loved blue....he loved blue and called his girlfriend turnip. "Are you a ravenclaw?" The brunette hooooped he was because if he was it all would make sense....besides the girl he came with. Without realising she glared at the girl.

So...he brought a girl here but he wasn't sure if it was his girlfriend?! That was...rather confusing."You know any girl would call out cause you're really handsome. Who wouldn't want to spent the night with you?" Maybe this girl was just....using his confusion, wrong but maybe she was taking a chance."I thought i had come WITH my boyfriend..but looks like i didn't." So strange how they all seemed to be floated on a cloud of confusion, maybe someone had put something in the punch?!
James watched the interaction with the other boy and found his jaw clenching. Why though was beyond him he didn't know the girl. Or...maybe he did... Hearing her explain that her boyfriend called her hot turnip and the sexy carrot bit he grinned. Now he knew exactly who this was because that was their nicknames. "I would in fact be a Ravenclaw," he said playing along a bit now that he knew who she was. If this was his girlfriend then who was the other girl though...weird.

James smiled at Vinnie, "And of course because I look just awesome in a tuxedo." Of course now that he knew who was what he didn't feel nearly as anxious about it though he still threw a glance in the other boys direction. "I'm sure he is here. Maybe watching you in that dress." When did she buy that dress anyway? Hmmm.