View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 05:21 PM   #126 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

SPOILER!!: We have a VERY happy girl over here.
"I bet Adi thinks those laws suck.'' Uh huh. He did think so. Was there any way at all to beat those laws? Adi had little doubt that many persons had tried to find a loophole or two with them.

"He does.'' The words were out of his mouth before he could stop himself. Quick! Change tactics, Adi. "I mean, did you see how much of a bad shape he was in when you two fought?" Ahh, it was soooo much easier indeed to be pretending to be someone you're close to. It was easier to remember facts about that person when you were under pressure. And for good measure... "He cried for you.'' What you looking at? He wasn't afraid to admit that he could be REALLY sensitive sometimes and that had shed tears for not just any girl in front of his guy bestie. "You're welcome.''

"We can try to find them later.'' AJ wasn't going to get suspicious, was she? Benny and dancing didn't actually go hand in hand. Adi was rather enjoying this game of mistaken identity. Hehe. And she didn't refuse! YESH! Resisting the urge to kiss her, the Puffer held her hand with his and put the other one lightly above her waist. "I'm not too good of a dancer so don't mind me.''

"Of course he does" Really anybody who loved food as much as Adi and AJ did would think they suck. "Sounds like whoever made them up is a debbie downer." Somebody clearly wanted to rain on their food parade.

"What?" Her eyes blinked at him a few times, and realization was starting to dawn on her. AJ felt a warmth sort of wash over her entire body. Wow. The goofy grin that appeared on her face was not going anywhere anytime soon. Benny's words brought her back to the present. "He looked just like me." She didn't exactly do too well either. Him crying over her was not news because Adi himself had told her that much. "I cried too." Which was something that she didn't like having to admit.

"Are you sure?" Hmm... something seemed off. Was Benny under the influence of a potion? He seemed like himself only enhanced. Asking her to dance was a bit out of character, but insisting on it made her start to have a few questions. "Is it because you can't find Angel and I'm the next best thing?" More joking. Besides sharing the same face, they couldn't be any more different. "If you insist." What were friends for? Her free hand was planted on Benny's shoulder. "I'll just have to show you how it's done then." Slow dancing was not the kind of dance she knew too well, but she was Aubrey Valentine... being good at things came naturally.