View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 03:33 AM   #67 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius nodded as she talked about her willingness to deal with some of the... messier aspects of creatures work. Good. There was little about the golden snidgets that would make people squeamish, really, but every so often... it could get a little unpleasant if you weren't willing to deal with some mess. A kind smile grew on his face as he listened to talk about what getting the internship would mean. This was exactly why he'd persuaded the board to offer an internship program.

Truthfully, he was all but decided. But, there was one more thing he intended to ask, and he figured he should stick to the interview plan. "Do you have questions for me?"
Eden sipped her hot cocoa for the first time of the interview because she had rambled out all of her nerves, finally. It was cool, though, so that a plus. It was quite good. She had actually never gotten a hot cocoa from here...always just butterbeer...

It seemed he was quiet now. Hmph. But--oh? Did SHE have any questions?

HMMMMM.

Eden thought for a few seconds and opened her mouth---and then shut it. Hmph. "Well-I guess--I mean--I'd like to make sure--well--I mean--" she leaned forward slightly. Iwin's letter was RINGING in her head. "The sanctuary is perfectly legal in every aspect, right? And nothing sketchy going on--or anything? No experimental breeding?" she asked, getting those kinds of questions out of the way first. And then--"How many days will interns work? What's the policy for sick days? Are we allowed days off? How long are the work days?" Maybe she had overlooked things on the flier...who knew. EH.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin