View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:04 PM   #66 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
SPOILER!!: loquacious Tibi <3

Eden just nodded to everything so far....the sir part, the part about it being impressive regardless...yeah. She got it. And she was blushing furiously. Merlin, was really of age?!?! She was acting like such a little CHILD right now, or at least that's what she FELT like.

"Oh..I don't mind getting my hands dirty. I have to regularly make sure my snakes' cages are clean..and not to mention they shed, which is a biiiig mess." She said with a nod. "I don't mind cleaning up bodily fluids...of any sort. Doesn't really gross me out." She thought an employer MIGHT find this a good thing about a maaaaybe future intern. Because most girls didn't like doing that stuff...Eden just found it part of life. "So that's no big deal. At least not for me." Hmmph.

OH! He got a BIG smile out of Eden...."I...it sounds like it will be so fun...and...I don't know the words--but--I really hope you pick me." She said, quite bluntly, her blue eyes widening and sparkling in anticipation....."It would really make my summer....worthwhile. And I want to go to school for creatures so...I think it would be good....for that."
Tiberius nodded as she talked about her willingness to deal with some of the... messier aspects of creatures work. Good. There was little about the golden snidgets that would make people squeamish, really, but every so often... it could get a little unpleasant if you weren't willing to deal with some mess. A kind smile grew on his face as he listened to talk about what getting the internship would mean. This was exactly why he'd persuaded the board to offer an internship program.

Truthfully, he was all but decided. But, there was one more thing he intended to ask, and he figured he should stick to the interview plan. "Do you have questions for me?"

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time