View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 01:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

There were three things that were a bad combination, and they were all in this room at this exact moment. An Auror, a recent bout of physical activity and really good smelling food. There was no denying it. For a moment, despite the circumstances, Sabel was thoroughly distracted by Rainey's lunch. The look and smell of it reminded him that he hadn't eaten since early that morning, and the time between had been no help to his appetite.

No matter how this conversation went down, he was going to find food right after this.

Shifting his weight, in hopes that he could discourage his stomach from emitting any tell-tale noises, Sabel refocused his attention on the matter at hand. On his department head, who was speaking to them.

His eyes skipped to the woman in the room and immediately back to Rainey. If he had wanted to dismiss her, he would have. They all worked in the MLE, so news would eventually get around.

"There was an incident in Knocturn Alley." No sense in retelling the game of cat-and-mouse that had brought them there. He didn't see the point or the purpose in bringing it up. "We had a bit of a run-in with Peverell. Seems like he had a bit of a bee in his bonnet and was interested in putting some bodies into the daily news."

Turning slightly, he motioned to the man hiding behind his shoulder. "This is Aleksander Bunbury. He helped me out, and has agreed to go on record as a witness for the incident. I thought it was best to bring him up for a debrief with you."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.