View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 09:46 PM   #63 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius leaned back and crossed his arms as he listened. This was a serious herpetology interest, then. He smiled as she went into the details of her pets, nodding a little when she talked about her bush viper. "You got your snake handling license at.. sixteen? Impressive." He leaned forward and jotted down another note and then looked at her photos. If she could handle a venomous snake with enough care, then she could likely handle the snidgets.. once she learned about their particular needs.

He waved away her money as she pulled it out. "Ravenclaw Class of '76, it's my treat." Ordering two, he sat up and rested his forearms on the table. He had one more question, at least for now, for the girl, who he was preeetttty sure he'd be offering a spot.

"Before I tell you a little more about our sanctuary, I have one more question. If you were to come work with us this summer, what do you think your biggest challenge would be?"
Eden nodded. "I wanted my bush viper...and...yeah. " She said quite softly. She felt like she was bragging. She didn't want to brag...that was weird. But she was blushing because he apparently thought it was impressive. She had never had anyone tell her something she'd done was impressive before...

AND he was paying? Okay, good. Eden wasn't even sure how much money she had with her.....

At his question, she pursed her lips in thought. Hmph.

HMPH.

"Well.." she began, "I think dealing with birds....after so closely and in an isolated way dealing with snakes...will be a bit difficult. They work so differently, you know? And their brains work in such different ways--" she said softly. "I hope that makes sense....sir?" she asked him meekly.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin