View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"I was going to put in an order for it and have someone deliver it - or would YOU like to deliver it?" Gabi asked the young man with a smile. She could tell that he was...hmmm, what was the word? Sort of ITCHING to contribute. He seemed to be relaxing a bit too which was nice. "That might be a nicer touch, actually, if you delivered it on behalf of the sixth floor," she added as an afterthought. She was serious...it hadn't occurred to her, and he seemed eager enough!

"So, Mr. Vanderbilt, how have things been around here in my absence?" she asked him, leaning back and pouring herself a cup of tea from the kettle on the corner of her desk. "Tea?" she added, offering him a cup as well. "It's green tea with coconut flavoring," she informed him. In case that wasn't his cup of tea. Literally. Hehe.
Vickers had just flipped the lid of the envelope when he stopped mid-action, his gaze lifting back to his boss. Did she just?...... Could he?...... "M-M-May I Ma'am?" he nodded, a small anxious smile just tugging up at the corner of his lips. He so wanted to see the Minister, but was frightfully nervous that people with no business up at the Minister's office wouldnt be allowed beyond the elevators. But now he has a reason to go up there "It would be such an honor to g-gift it to the Minister in behalf of Magical Transportation." Nod nod nod.

Oh dear, his completely crumpled the envelope in his excitement. Straaaaighten out that paper boy.

He smiled much easier now at the offer of tea "I-I would love some Ma'am th-thank you." Green tea he's familiar with. Coconut? Well now that was new. He tried not to let that bizarre anxiety creep up and just focus on the fact that its green tea. "Uuhm.... well theres been s-some things thats happened-- The Elections...." Well of course she knew that duh " Th-there were a whole lot of Healers around here last year--b-before the elections." Why they were actually around somewhat confused the young man. And given that his... emergency sabbatical had him surrounded by a whole bunch of Healers as well... lets just say he was a bit weary of them at that point. "D-Did you know that one time, th-they couldnt open the Ministry doors and we had to work in a smelly wharf for our office?" He winced. He had just gotten back from his sabbatical then. And everything was NEW-- his boss, his office, his olfactory senses stuck on fish perfume. Gah!

"I really like our office." he murmured sheepishly. It may not be the prettiest, but it was familiar, and alas for the boy who needed to hang onto things that are familiar to him for his sanity

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes