View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 07:03 AM   #55 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
SPOILER!!: Bart

They still had food? No way was she going to be able to eat another bite. She seen that he was looking at the last of the Mac and cheese. "You can have it. I can't eat anymore." Figuring that was what he was probably planning on finishing it anyway. "I like going with you." Grinning. Honestly, she just liked spending time with him. Doing whatever. As long she was with him, it didn't matter what they did.

This was going to be fun. Sneaking into the shrieking shack. She'd only seen it from the road. She hadn't been close to it. "I wonder if anyone else will be around." She hoped not it might be harder to sneak into with others around. "Oh, I was hoping we'd get to hang out. Once we got in." She grinned. If it was really haunted like it was supposed to be. He could hold her hand if she got freaked. If she did. Maybe she would act scared, just so he would hold her.

She wasn't mad. At least not when he said the cat has scratched him. She laughed "Good. I'm glad the cat scratched you." Okay not really but good for the cat. And the cat scratched some of the other guys too. Ha! Even better. She didn't care much for his dormmates except for Chance and Zander, they were her friends but she wasn't going to mention them. "That's even better, getting the other guys. So do you plan on keeping it?"

Bart finished off the mac and cheese and grinned at her, “Do you think I eat too much?” He really was always eating, though he wasn’t sure what the issue was since he had always had the appetite. He smiled, “I like when you come with me. It makes it go faster.” He liked jogging, but he could admit that he was more motivated when she was with him.

“I assume others try to sneak in, but they probably fail. They aren’t as good as we are at sneaking where we shouldn’t be.” He gave her a smirk as he thought about where the best place would be to sneak into the old shack. “We’ll explore the rooms, there are probably a few. Wonder how dirty the place is? I bet it’s super creepy.” He was hoping it would scare her then she’d want to stay close and he could keep his arm around her. “It’ll be fun.”

He looked at her before laughing, “Glad you are happy a cat hurt my hand.” still laughing a bit he thought about the cat, “I’m hoping he gets Zander or Aegis a few more times.” He was still irritated by them for Cinna reasons. Aegis was his friend and he knew things went on when he wasn’t dating Cinna, but he wasn’t going to just like the fact that it did. “Yeah I’m thinking about keeping it. I’ll owl mom and see if she cares.” Though he was taking it home regardless, then when the girls saw it, he knew he could keep it.