View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 04:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
She remembered him. So it is her! His memory wasnt being all weird on him after all.

His shoulders lowered as he visibly relaxed. "Oh I-I can... you know contribute monetarily..." he said as he reached out for the envelope. "I thought you were looking for something more p-personal... uhmmm like us shopping for the fruits or carving or weaving...." yeah like that.

"Is the Minister coming here to get it o-or is someone going to deliver it to him?"
"I was going to put in an order for it and have someone deliver it - or would YOU like to deliver it?" Gabi asked the young man with a smile. She could tell that he was...hmmm, what was the word? Sort of ITCHING to contribute. He seemed to be relaxing a bit too which was nice. "That might be a nicer touch, actually, if you delivered it on behalf of the sixth floor," she added as an afterthought. She was serious...it hadn't occurred to her, and he seemed eager enough!

"So, Mr. Vanderbilt, how have things been around here in my absence?" she asked him, leaning back and pouring herself a cup of tea from the kettle on the corner of her desk. "Tea?" she added, offering him a cup as well. "It's green tea with coconut flavoring," she informed him. In case that wasn't his cup of tea. Literally. Hehe.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid