View Single Post
Old 03-08-2015, 12:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine nodded and understood she thought she was someone else. I guess she wasn't FULLY over the fact she ruined her date with Ezra. She keeps saying it is was a mistake but if it was a mistake then why was she sooo happy? Tiffany can be quite confusing sometimes. Jazz had to say something. "Fine if it wa a mistake then why on the dance floor did I see you having the time of your life. Stop making excuses Tiffany it is only gonna make things worse. I'd say go after the guy." she advised her friend. Jazz told the truth as it is and if it hurt Tiffany then at least she wasn't sorry for saying how she felt.

She smirked and at least they could see each other now. They couldn't avoid each other so that meant fate. "Aahhh I see..." She would have to talk to Ezra later. She wanted to get the details without Tiffany knowing. She raised her eyebrows at her attitude and laughed at her. "You are soo confusing sometimes Tiffany. I bet you like seeing that eye candy.." she winked. "Plus I don't want him as bad as you do. You can be in denial as much as you want but your actions speak more than words." She kept looking around and noticed they were the only ones in the break room right now. "I mean if you want me to leave you can just say so.." she offered.
Jasmine just didn't seem to get it. If it was THAT easy, then Tiffany would have figured it out by now, okay? But it wasn't THAT easy. "Look, Jasmine, I just don't go after guys. If he wants me, then he should be the one to say something. Not the other way around." It just wasn't how Tiffany Price worked, alright? She didn't do the chasing. She quietly uncrossed her legs, before crossing the other one over this time. Again, she idly kicked her foot around while listening to her friends speak. It was all stuff she had heard before.

"Of course, I think he's great eye candy. But that's all he is," she explained leaning back on the palms of her hands. "No, I don't want you to leave, look I didn't mean to come across as angry, alright?" she was trying to give her most sincere look too, by the way. Gosh. "He just confuses me?" Well, that was an understatement, but also the truth? But she wasn't about to be vulnerable nope. Tiffany Price was not about that life. Ahem. "Anyways, what about you? Any men in your life? I can help you find someone!?" SEE it'd be TONS of fun. And also an amazing way to change the subject. Not just pretty, she was smart too. Hehe.

You are Lemon!