View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 03:38 AM   #54 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
This was a hard topic to talk about. School was extremely important, but so was being with each other and they really didn't see each other enough. "Right." Bleu gave him a gentle smile in agreement. They really needed to figure out better times to see each other.

"Have you talked to you're parents about Christmas and summer yet?" She was super excited for both. She had sent off an owl to her mother earlier today about both topics. She really hoped her mother agreed to both ideas. Of course she would need to meet Dylan and his family first.
Dylan gave her a nod when she asked about Christmas and summer. "Yup! I was actually just going to tell you about that," He told her before taking another sip of his Butterbeer. "I owled my mum and she was really excited about the whole thing. She said yes, and she also said if your mum wants to visit as well she's more than welcome, I think she wants to meet her." He chuckled. Dylan was still a bit nervous having Bleu over though, he knew word had probably gotten around the house by now which meant lots of teasing right in front of his girlfriend...