View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #81 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach narrowed his eyes. He was hurt, you know? He didn't even KNOW why Kevin was accusing HIM. Did he really look like someone who would intentionally hurt a student? PFFFT. He glared at the boy, watched him eat another candy, and walked to sit down on the other arm chair. He wouldn't answer to the detention comments, but rather show him WHY he felt terrible.

"See this?" he asked calmly as he grabbed the now but-for-two-candies empty bowl, "you ate like 15 candies in the last 15 minutes and they had a cheer-up potion in them. So you poisoned yourself." He put it back and hurried before Kevin could say anything. "Just relax and wait for it to pass."

To be honest, Cosgrach didn't know WHEN it would pass. Oh well.
Still sitting on the desk, cause sitting in a chair was for normal people, Kevin looked at the almost empty bowl of candies that the Professor held up. See this? See what? "yeah....?" he carefully answered, a frown on his face and that frown deepened when he heard what he said next.

He had poisoned himself? ....poisoned....himself?

"..........What?" This was a joke right? WHY would he poison himself?! ...It took him a moment to realise what on earth was happening and when it dawned on him the Gryffindor gasped. "I POISONED MYSELF?!" He shouted and grabbed the mug again, filling it with water with the Aguamenti charm and drank it quickly. Ok ok, relax Kevin, just relax.

"I can never be a potioneer after this!" he sighed sadly and folded his arms over each other. And then something else got him thinking and he looked back at the Professor. "Wait....you didn't even TELL me that i was poisoning myself! You WANTED me to get poisoned, didn't you? " he glared at him. "You didn't even try to stop me , what? you enjoyed it or something?!" Well, actually..if the roles had been reversed he would have enjoyed it. But that was not the point now.