View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 09:14 PM   #52 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

SPOILER!!: Bart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
He eyed the last of the mac and cheese, if she wasn't going to eat it he would. Feeling a bit full he finished the carrots, because no reason to let them go to waste, but decided he wouldn't eat the brownie. He could save it for later. Hearing her say she would go jogging with him he smiled, "I like jogging with you." He liked doing many things with her. He actually felt like he had been in a better place since getting back with her.

Awesome they had a plan, that wasn't often, but for this they needed one. "Once we get back over there, we can check out around it and see the best way to slip in. Have to make sure no one else is around." Didn't need any squealers coming after them.* "Maybe we can hangout once in there a bit." He smirked towards her. It could be fun and if she was freaked out and needed to have his arm around her the entire time, well he could be the boyfriend for the job.

Here it comes, he knew better then to tell a chick what he actually waned the cat for. "Yeah I gave him a potion, it was the reason I took him in the first place. He's a mean one though. Scratched me a few times and has tried to scratch a few of the other guys. That's when I knew he was a keeper." He really wasn't that much of a cat person, but this one was different. He'd keep this one around for awhile, at least until he got bored of it.

They still had food? No way was she going to be able to eat another bite. She seen that he was looking at the last of the Mac and cheese. "You can have it. I can't eat anymore." Figuring that was what he was probably planning on finishing it anyway. "I like going with you." Grinning. Honestly, she just liked spending time with him. Doing whatever. As long she was with him, it didn't matter what they did.

This was going to be fun. Sneaking into the shrieking shack. She'd only seen it from the road. She hadn't been close to it. "I wonder if anyone else will be around." She hoped not it might be harder to sneak into with others around. "Oh, I was hoping we'd get to hang out. Once we got in." She grinned. If it was really haunted like it was supposed to be. He could hold her hand if she got freaked. If she did. Maybe she would act scared, just so he would hold her.

She wasn't mad. At least not when he said the cat has scratched him. She laughed "Good. I'm glad the cat scratched you." Okay not really but good for the cat. And the cat scratched some of the other guys too. Ha! Even better. She didn't care much for his dormmates except for Chance and Zander, they were her friends but she wasn't going to mention them. "That's even better, getting the other guys. So do you plan on keeping it?"

You are Bread!