View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 11:57 AM   #78 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach... was too amused to keep glaring, so he gave up and focused on not LAUGHING instead. For once in his life, he didn't mind the insults, but keeping his posture, he nodded as scarily as he could. "It is," he said, and would have added some more, but Kevin got up to DRINK the VERY water he'd just refused.

Not gonna laugh nope nope nope.

Holding the mug of water in his hand, Kevin leaned against the desk and sighed when the Professor was being all scary. He first drank the water as if he hadn't had anything to drink in a few days and when he placed the mug down on the desk, he wiped his mouth with his jacket sleeve. Muuuuch bett---no. "WHY is my mouth still dry?!" he asked out loud in an even more annoyed tone than before "You did something to me , didn't you!?" he pointed his finger at him and narrowed his eyes.

"Well, it doesn't" he snapped back, getting more and more agitated by every single thing and he sat on the desk while grabbing another sweet from his jacket pocket and ate it. "Besides, I doubt you'll ever be as scary as Cat Man" Now Quigley, HE had been intimidating. And he felt no shame admitting that because everyone knew that.