View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:01 AM   #51 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu giggled covering her face with one hand. He had a very adorable foam-stache going on and with the thoughtful look on his face, it was too funny for words. She sighed, grinning, "You have some foam..," she pointed above her lip to indicate where the foam was. He was too cute.

She gave him a small smile, it had been a slightly stressful year, with the OWL's coming up and all. She hated that they didn't have much time together. When he said he missed her, she blushed a little and bit her lip. "I've missed you too." Her tummy fluttered when he wrapped his hand around hers. She loved the way his hand felt, gentle but rough and a little calloused, which came with practicing guitar. "I've been alright. Just really wish we could spend more time together even if it is studying." She truly missed being around him. He was so much fun and she loved learning new things about him.
When Bleu started giggling, Dylan frowned, looking at his girlfriend in confusion. What was so funny...? ... Foam? Wha- OH. Blushing slightly and laughing, he quickly wiped it away with his sleeve. "Thanks." He muttered quietly, laughing again.

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I know." Dylan frowned, giving her a hand a squeeze. "But hey, at least we get to hang out right now, right?" He took a sip of Butterbeer, making sure this time to wipe away anything he had on his face.