View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 10:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The first thought that had come to Brooklyn’s mind when she’d seen the notice for a mandatory DADA lesson was to not come. She hadn’t thought about people dying, or the fact she hadn’t remembered seeing Professor Romanos around the castle all term. She’d just thought about not showing up just to see if the mandatory thing was really going to be enforced. Although the people dying thing hadn’t exactly been out of her mind altogether. It was sort of irritating, and the tiny redhead almost felt like it was back at the beginning of term when he’d gotten them all in trouble. She didn’t forget those things, and even death didn’t change that. At least Slytherin hadn’t lost points for it, to her knowledge. That would have irritated her even more.

In any case, she’d ended up coming to the lesson. She liked DADA well enough that the idea of not coming hadn’t really been serious, and she was curious anyhow. Especially as she’d walked into the classroom and found no mats on the floor and no professor. That was definitely weird, but she narrowed her eyes for a moment and looked around just in case she’d be able to tell if there was someone invisible. Being invisible was kind of rude, but it was possible in DADA. The missing mats were a bigger problem, since she had nowhere to sit. Maybe she should’ve brought her blanket like she’d done when she went outside earlier in the week, but she hadn’t. Standing was going to get annoying awfully quick, especially if there wasn’t a professor in the room to distract her.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero