View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: *SNUGS THE STEPH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine decided to meet Tiffany here since she wanted to apologize for her actions at the dance floor. She didn't mean to intrude like that. I mean she was having a nice dance with a hot guy. Tiffany was getting her flirt on and she ruined it. As she was looking for her, she noticed someone was reading a newspaper.

Now whooooo could that beee?

She stopped walking and looked at the person and she noticed the face hiding behind the paper. She smiled to herself and began to walk over. "You know if you wanna hide your face I suggest you use a hat. Using witch weekly is an old tactic ooorrrr maybe use a different make up brand." she winked. Now for the real reason she was here. "Listen Tiffany I am really sorry I ruined your dance with that guy. I feel really bad for that.." she looked down at her finger intertwining with each other.
She began to lean back a bit, letting herself get into a comfortable position on the couch. If she was going to try and relax, then she light as well allow herself to, you know? Except it was kind of hard trying to relax, knowing that her break would soon be over and she'd have to return back to her cubicle... Which was way too close to his cubicle. Merlin. Licking her finger to turn the next page, she heard someone making their way into the room. She quickly lifted the magazine up a little so that it hid her face-- not that she'd ever want to hide her face because it was beautiful, but uh what if it was Ezra??

But it wasn't. She recognized that voice. Jasmine. It's not like she was angry with the her... Just... Annoyed. But also, looking back at it... Dancing with him was a mistake. She slowly lowered the magazine before looking over at her friend, "I wasn't trying to hide my face," she lied smoothly, "Besides, wearing hats indoors is tacky, Jasmine, you should know that and I'd never switch my makeup loyalties." Chanel her thing. DUH. Switching was an absurd idea, she'd never go through with it. Never ever. The brunette, did however, lose her magazine, setting it down on the small table beside her.

GAH. She was bringing up that night again. "It's-- I'm not going to lie and say it's okay... But, it was for the best... I shouldn't have been dancing with him at all." But she'd do it again in a heartbeat. Ugh. And she hated herself for that.

You are Lemon!