View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default *snugs adorable Ari*
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Yes, she WAS exhausted-- only mental of course because Tiffany Price would never go out in public with bags under her eyes unless they were designer, duh. And everyone knew that level 1 had only the BEST break room of the entire Ministry, so why hadn't she went there? Well for one reason and one reason only. And this reason had everything to do with only the best eye candy around: One Ezra Bellamy.

How was she supposed to clear her head when she knew she was breathing the same air as him? So that's why she was here. Far, far away from that break room and instead enjoying the nice quiet of this one. It wasn't nearly up to par with theirs, but... It'd have to do. She walked over to a comfortable well, comfortable enough looking seat before flattening her skirt and pulling out a copy of Witch Weekly. What better way to clear your mind of buzzing Bellamy thoughts?

No better way. That's what. Merlin, why did she keep thinking about him? Ever since they danced together. Bloody terrible idea that was. Ugh. Ezra freaking Bellamy. LEAVE HER MIND, NOW! (Please?)
Jasmine decided to meet Tiffany here since she wanted to apologize for her actions at the dance floor. She didn't mean to intrude like that. I mean she was having a nice dance with a hot guy. Tiffany was getting her flirt on and she ruined it. As she was looking for her, she noticed someone was reading a newspaper.

Now whooooo could that beee?

She stopped walking and looked at the person and she noticed the face hiding behind the paper. She smiled to herself and began to walk over. "You know if you wanna hide your face I suggest you use a hat. Using witch weekly is an old tactic ooorrrr maybe use a different make up brand." she winked. Now for the real reason she was here. "Listen Tiffany I am really sorry I ruined your dance with that guy. I feel really bad for that.." she looked down at her finger intertwining with each other.