Thread: Of Mr Kitridge
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 04:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
isSeeker

MO
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nicole Madeline Holloway
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amy Harrington

SPOILER!!: Mr Kitridge :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"Yes, Professor Tanner teaches Arithmancy." Leo affirmed. He almost added that Tiara had taught flying too before the pitch had been swallowed up by a giant hole but decided not to. It was no use bringing it up since Annie had forbidden all flying on the grounds. Smiling warmly he said "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Nicole." He had seen her during the sorting ceremony and a few times in the common room when he had made his daily visits.

"How exciting, that you are continuing the family tradition of Ravenclaw's. Are your parents proud? I was a Ravenclaw back in my school days too." Leo shared. He didn't remember anyone in his class being called Holloway but Hogwarts was big school, unless of course Nicole’s father was older than him?

Leo watched with amusement how his kneazle rolled over on her back as Nicole greeted her. Madonna always knew how to get out maximum of a possibility of a cuddle. Reaching out to stroke his kneazle behind the ears, making her meow contentedly he said with a glance to Nicole. "Diamond is a nice name for a cat too. Do you let him out in the castle or do you just keep Diamond in your dorm?" It was interesting to know how the student’s did with their pets. Madonna was free to go where she wanted within the perimeter of the grounds.

Looking over at the cookies he grinned at Nicole's excitement. "Yes, they are oatmeal cookies. I baked them in the kitchens this morning. Feel free to eat how many you want." Leo was glad that the house elves didn’t mind his frequent visits to the kitchen.

Nicole nodded and smiled back at Mr Kitridge. "Yes, they are. Although they would still have loved me no matter what House I was Sorted into," she said. It was interesting to know more about the librarian's school life. He was a Ravenclaw too! She took a mental note to write a letter back to her father asking if he knew a Mr Kitridge from his House. "How was Hogwarts back then? Has anything changed?" she asked.

She watched as Madonna the kneazle rolled over onto her back. It was so cutee, Nicole could not help but pat it some more. "Thank you, I faced some challenges finding a good name for him." she said. She wondered if her parents found it difficult naming Martin and her. "For now I just let him stay in the Common Room, but I am willing to take him out for regular walks in the grounds when I get used to castle myself," she replied. "How do you take care of Madonna, Mr Kitridge?" She wanted to learn from other pet owners and gain good qualities that would help her provide a better living environment for Diamond.

Yay, oatmeal cookies! Nicole gladly picked one up and took a bite. It was yummy, and freshly baked too! "This is really good. Can you teach me how to bake sometime?" she commented, taking another bite. "I have visited the kitchens once. The house elves there were nice and helpful," she said. She could not forget the fun experience she had with Chance in the kitchen.