View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 11:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Schroyers
Gryffindor

DMLE
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Felix Lupin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mercy Peckham
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Tempest Chandler
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
The spin-cycle of the room had done its revolutions and when it stopped the door to the Department Head's office had swung open and the somewhat frail looking Mitterbill stepped out. His arms carried a sheathed object about the size of a larger end Muggle laptop. Seeing the younger wizard in the rotunda, he offered the new Unspeakable a smile and greeted him.

"Mr. Prince." His voice had a strong deep timber and somewhat nasal quality. As if he'd spent his whole life being nervous. He had. "Welcome to the Department of Mysteries. I was just on my way to the archives. If you follow me, I can give you a tour of your new working premises."
Nathan watched the man as he walked toward him. Hmm He seemed so.. fragile? This man was his boss? The keeper of some of the biggest secrets of their kind? If anything though he was sure that this man wasn't all that he seemed. People never were.

"Mr. Mitterbill.. Pleasure to meet you. That would be wonderful, I was actually just wondering about that." He looked around, so many doors. "How do the doors work? Do you always just say where you'd like to go and they take you or what?" He had a million other questions but he wasn't going to just spit them all out now, no need to overwhelm him.

Like an AMERICAN.