View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Ah so his boss is inside. The lanky young man peeked his head through the door for a moment before meekly making his way towards the table "Goodmorning Mrs Recard... I-I-I'm Vickers-- V-Vincenzo Vanderbilt, I'm the records keeper with Apparating division." he stuttered as he offered his hand. Geez he should calm down or he'd hyperventilate himself to unconsciousness.

"I-I saw the announcement at the board, and well, its a great idea...." he nodded. Theres a lot of things his Department Head posted that he wanted to say but one at a time "Do you uh... you said you're willing to receive contributions for the fruit bouquet? Do you mean like fruits or the basket or something else?" like arts and craft-ing?

Awww, Gabi remembered this child slightly. He reminded her a bit of her own Tucker - although Tucker certainly didn't have the nervousness problem. She hated having this effect on people - she wasn't THAT scary, she promised! It was her curse to bear, though. Sigh.

"Hello Mr. Vanderbilt, I remember you from my previous time here," she told him with an inviting smile. Knowing that he was memorable to her might calm him down a bit! "And really, just anything you can contribute, money wise," she explained, pulling a small envelope out of her drawer that she'd been using to collect the money. "It's not required and I wouldn't want anyone to feel forced into it," she added. Those fruit flower bouquets were just too cute though, and she was sure Sherman would appreciate the gesture!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid