View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 08:12 PM   #66 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach closed the door, but didn't lock it. He'd learnt a lesson with Kevin there. He wouldn't lock it when Kevin was around. He grunted. "Don't push your luck," he said, and turned to his desk as well. He didn't mind if Kevin ate all of the sweets or not - he'd put those for them to be eaten. If anything, it served him better, because they were filled with cheer up po -

......he did not. Kevin did not. Nope. This was just a bad dream.

"Kevin, son, do you mind putting that down?" His voice was on edge, and even though he forced a smile, there was nothing sweet about him now.

Hmm, Kevin?

Putting another sweet in his mouth, Kevin stuffed the rest of them in his jacket pocket and turned around to face the Professor with the potion bottle in his hand. Put what down? Oh! He probably meant that. “Sure” he smiled, actually smiled as he placed it back in the shelf. He ate another one and held one up in the air. “These are AMAZING!” he laughed. “Did you make them? i doubt it , you look like the type to burn a kitchen” he pointed to himself and smiled big time "like me" and then threw the the sweet in to the air and tried to catch it with his mouth.

It failed, landed on the ground and rolled under the chair near the coffee table. Normally he would have mumbled something under his breath and blamed someone else for his mistake but not now. He laughed again instead, eyes twinkling. “Did you see that?! I almost had it!” he was SO amazing!

“And why do you keep ignoring my questions by the way? I don’t like being ignored!”
yeah yeah, he sounded like a two year old but whatever. Aww man! The sweets in his pocket were already gone. So he turned to the table to grab some more.

Wait…why was he here again? Mweh whatever...