View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #64 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
So the Professor thought he could out-sass him by glaring back? WRONG! Kevin stared right back, refusing to let the man win until...he stepped aside to let him in to the office. HA! WIIIIN!

Still grinning, Kevin entered the office and raised an eyebrow after the snap. "You don't sound like you care" he looked like it, but didn't sound like it. He turned around and walked to the coffee table and grabbed a few cookies. He ate them without asking if he could and then went on to exploring the potions shelves with interest.

“Why did I have to *prove* that I was me anyways?” he asked , picking up a potions bottle, looking inside it through the glass.
Cosgrach closed the door, but didn't lock it. He'd learnt a lesson with Kevin there. He wouldn't lock it when Kevin was around. He grunted. "Don't push your luck," he said, and turned to his desk as well. He didn't mind if Kevin ate all of the sweets or not - he'd put those for them to be eaten. If anything, it served him better, because they were filled with cheer up po -

......he did not. Kevin did not. Nope. This was just a bad dream.

"Kevin, son, do you mind putting that down?" His voice was on edge, and even though he forced a smile, there was nothing sweet about him now.

Hmm, Kevin?