View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 04:25 PM   #27 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Finally! Kevin heard the sound of the door opening and stepped a step back, ready to attack verbally but the Professor was faster. TEN POINTS?! "WHAT?! ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS? " he shouted. "YA! then its 10 points off from you Professors too!" he placed his hands on his sides and glared at the man. He hadn't done that in a long time. "for ignoring me AND being unfair because its just a stupid door!" he huffed loudly after he was done and he was still GLARING at him when....

.....was he okay? Whut? Why would he ask that?--oh! "Eh...yes? I think..so?" he wasn't going to do the *being nice but actually im angry* thing again right? "Wait...are you concerned about me?! oh he was grinning now. "But seriously, ive had worse injuries." he shrugged.
Heyyyy, down with that tone! Cosgrach glared RIGHT BACK, and managed to do it even more sassily. 10 points off them? For ignoring him!? WHAT EVEN - ! The stupid door had thankfully held fast, otherwise it would have been a stupid broken door and a few more broken objects.

But... deeeeeeeeep breaths, he was caaaaalm... and Kevin was fiiiiine...

"Of course I'm concerned about you!" he snapped back, and looked relieved to see he really was fine. "You attacked my door, then it backfired!" So, Kevin, just shut up for once and Cosgrach would shut up about his raised tone.

"Enter," the man said simply and stepped aside to let the boy in.