View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Soon after having read the announcements board, Vickers made his way to the Department Head's office. He wanted to introduce himself.... or re-introduce himself, because he did remember Ms Gabriela from the camping trip some years past. But then she had a different name.... so maybe this was another Gabriela? A Gabriela that sorta looked like the old Gabriela? Whatever happened to the other guy? And the guy before him, the one he had to share a smelly fishy office with? His department heads always confuse him alas.

But now he was there and like the polite Claw that he was, he raised his hand and rapped against the door softly.
Things...hadn't changed much in the office, really. Robert hadn't left too much of a mark, so it was easy for Gabi to settle in right where she had left off. Sigh. Was there ever going to be stability on this level? Maybe one of these days...hopefully it ended with her. She'd made her choice, she was STAYING and it was going to be for GOOD.

With that, her thoughts were distracted as a knock at the door made her jump slightly. "Come in!" she called.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid