Thread: The Buffet
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 08:15 PM   #70 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Eyes coming to rest on Jazzy she beamed as she responded. "Yes, actually I am excited to get back to work tomorrow. Aren’t you?" Holidays were nice but now that she felt energized and relaxed Sophie wanted to jump back into work things. Even if being on call starting tomorrow morning could mean that she had to get up at the crack of dawn. "My holidays were nice. I spent it with my family and it gave me time to catch up with my elder half brother too."

"How were your holidays Jazz?" Sophie wondered curiously.
Jasmine smiled and loved her co workers energy. She sometimes wished she had it. "I am pretty excited to come back and work with my new partner actually." She trailed off at that because she forgot her partners name but she was still new to the department it would come to her eventually. As she was hearing about her holidays she beamed and found it nice she spent it catching up with her elder half brother. "That is soo sweet I am sure your elder half brother appreciated it." I mean she didn't' have any siblings she was an only child that some called her spoiled which she was but she wanted to be like everyone else and let no one else know she was rich.

Now the question was onto her. "My holidays were really nice actually. I just spent it with my parents for a little bit then I went on a trip with my best friend to the Bahamas..." she grinned. She never liked spending time with her parents because they always made it about them. Typical rich people. But on the other her best friends family was like the family she never had. She loved them to death. "Have you seen anyone else from our department yet?" she asked curiously.