Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #58 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default wrappin' up? :3
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroyers View Post
Nathan nodded. "I see, Where upstate? I didn't spend a lot of time up there." Nope, he spent most of his time in the city, It was more fortuitous for him.

"Ohh, no. I graduated at Salem and went to College in New York, i just was drawn to France, i loved all the art, but i was finally able to get a job in my field. So i moved here." He didn't mind this story. It was the 'truth' so, right, yes. Good.
Well it does seem like he and this guy have hung around the same neighborhood more than one time "I live in a wizarding town near the Catskill mountains." it was unplottable see, one of the few spaces where they were still free to be Wizards without Muggle prying eyes. He nodded his head at the mention of his current Alma Mater "Finishing my degree at Salem too, just a few more credits, wrap up my thesis and thats it." and then he's a full fledged Engineer woohoo!

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes