Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 04:42 AM   #54 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Sabel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post

Sabel smirked as he shook his head. "It isn't something that seems to get better with age, is it?" Even with practice, it just took some people a very, very long time.

But what was this? "A look?"

Sabel blinked at the woman as he tried to sort out what she meant. He looked like an Auror? That would be a mighty big problem, especially given half his job was trying not to look like an Auror. He glanced back towards the buffet table, trying to see the other MLEr's. It was hard to say whether or not they looked like Aurors, or Aurors-to-be, too given he was so used to seeing them. A look. An Auror look.

He scrubbed his chin. "Strange, I thought I gave that up by avoiding the sunglasses." He was going to have to work on that.

So they did make Charms. He was looking at one of the inventors of magical spells. Wasn't that just something? Though she made it sound pretty mundane, what with the talk of cubicles. Cubicles seemed important though, to help contain the blast radius of charms gone wrong, or protect the integrity of creativity from co-workers until said charm was done. "You know, I had no idea that the Ministry did that. What's the best charm you've made?" Or was that top secret?

As for what he did, Sabel laughed. "I'm not sure about more interesting. We Auror's just use the charms you make to catch lawbreakers." He wasn't going to say bad-guys, because that too encompassing of a term. Some of the people they ended up catching were just misguided or ignorant. Most of them though, fell into the category he failed to use.

Jasmine grinned and shook her head and replied, "That is something that probably gets worse with age. I meannn we could go out onto the dance floor now and see how terrible we are.." she suggested. Something tells her she would say no buttt let's see what Sabel says. She heard his questionable tone when she mentioned he had the look for an Auror. Jazz nodded and meant what she said. "Yeah you just have the essence and looks to be an auror in my opinion. It is not a bad thing at all!" she added hastily. She also liked the humor and she giggled at that. "Hmm I would like to see you with the sunglasses and I will tell you if it hides your auror looks." She had no problems helping him.

"Yeah most people don't really know what we do but I can't really go into too much detail. Sorry Sabel I can't really say too much yet. I have recently just gotten hired so I am still working on spells with my partner." she grinned sheepishly. She wished she had something cool to say but she didn't. She had to be honest. Jazz heard Sabel laugh and she smiled. She made him laugh! That was a good thing yeah!? She beamed and nodded. He did have a point. "Very true. I mean I guess we both can save lives huh? Something in common I suppose." she shrugged and eyed him even more. She couldn't stop looking at him for some reason.