Thread: The Buffet
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default mention of Ember too!
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Alana turned to grab some more of the chicken sliders and watched a younger girl seem to debate on what to have. "Dee chicken sliders are very delicious. I recommend those...and maybe ze deep orange punch. I have yet to try ze vine, but I zink I might have to." She said, giving her a small smile.
Oh, awesome, she was already getting recommendations. "I think I'll try those sliders then," she replied with a nod, putting a couple on her plate. "And the punch too." She would've gone for the wine but...she'd decided she'd try something else for the night. Surely the punch would be fine. "Anything else you'd recommend?" she asked with a grin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Speaking of Penelope, wasn't that her right there? Talk about a coincidence or just a stroke of good luck...or a natural turn of events. This was, afterall, the buffet table. What sort of world would they be living in if Penelope suddenly turned down food? It just wouldn't happen.

"Hey Penelope! We were JUST talking about you." With a pointing motion between her and Ember so her friend wouldn't be confused as to the 'we' she was talking about.
Oh hey, it was Lex! Penelope hadn't expected to see her there, but it was cool that she'd joined the Ministry too, yeah? Nice to see another familiar face. And Ember too!

"Hey! You were? Good things, I hope?" she asked with a small laugh. Surely them talking about her was good, otherwise Lex wouldn't've mentioned it, right? ...Well maybe she would have, but still. They were friends, so it was probably fine, yeah.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger