Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 02:45 PM   #51 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
Default All mine ;)
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
Another year, another orientation…although it honestly surprised Amethyst a little that she already was thinking like that after only having been at the Ministry for a year. Sometimes it felt like more, but then she’d been kept busy by all the goings-on regarding the election and everything involved with that. Not to mention Jemma, now that her daughter knew Parker was nearby and kept reminding her of the fact. She had never felt like she wanted to avoid her ex, but it was just awkward considering he’d had to find out about why she’d left Chicago through other means than herself. He’d heard about her pregnancy through other means than herself, and even three years afterward, she still felt a little guilt over that. Especially now, that she’d started building relationships with coworkers again.

She knew proper form would have been going up to the head table to introduce herself to the new Minister, yet she’d chosen to stall. There were several people there who were new to her, as well, which only added to the reason she was in the lounge area, nursing a flute of elderberry wine she’d snagged from the buffet instead of doing her duty. The night was hardly over yet, so she had time.
Gregory wandered around the party which was much better than the last one he went to or maybe he was a lot less nervous now. Though he still didn't know hardly anyone here. Maybe he really should get out more. Looking around he spotted Amethyst and grinned.

He walked up to her and smiled, "You look as bored as I feel," he said with a chuckle. "Should have told me you'd be here we could have gone together." He kissed her cheek and smiled. "You look fantastic by the way."