Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 12:28 PM   #50 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default feel free to snag her :)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Another year, another orientation…although it honestly surprised Amethyst a little that she already was thinking like that after only having been at the Ministry for a year. Sometimes it felt like more, but then she’d been kept busy by all the goings-on regarding the election and everything involved with that. Not to mention Jemma, now that her daughter knew Parker was nearby and kept reminding her of the fact. She had never felt like she wanted to avoid her ex, but it was just awkward considering he’d had to find out about why she’d left Chicago through other means than herself. He’d heard about her pregnancy through other means than herself, and even three years afterward, she still felt a little guilt over that. Especially now, that she’d started building relationships with coworkers again.

She knew proper form would have been going up to the head table to introduce herself to the new Minister, yet she’d chosen to stall. There were several people there who were new to her, as well, which only added to the reason she was in the lounge area, nursing a flute of elderberry wine she’d snagged from the buffet instead of doing her duty. The night was hardly over yet, so she had time.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero