Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 03:25 AM   #49 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Ronnie turned at the mention of her name and she smiled at the woman, nodding. "Yup! But you can call me Ronnie." She said. She didn't remember this woman's name though...which was quite normal, Ronnie wasn't that great with names. "Forgive me if we've already met, but I don't believe I know your name." She added with an apologetic look.

The red head beamed at the sight of Jazz and she hugged her back. "Oh they were great! I was just making plans with Jory... we moved in together and all and...well," She stuck out her hand to show her friend her ring which Jory had proposed with not long ago.
"Ronnie it is, then," Emmalee nodded, trying to commit the nickname to memory. It was true that Emmalee had spent the vast majority of her time in the greenhouses and often just breezed into Bryce's office and so wasn't surprised that Veronica... Ronnie, didn't recall her name.

"I'm Emmalee... Emmalee Quinn," she said, extending her hand. She wondered a bit about the most tactful way to essentially introduce herself as the new boss. "There'll.. be an announcement once the Ministry reopens, but I'll be taking on the Department Head position in the new year.."

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time