Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 08:59 PM   #46 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
"Dancing's not my strong point either." Sabel agreed. "Would much prefer a patio or garden to get some fresh air at, but I suppose there's only so much you can do in winter."

Taking the last few steps to the seating area, Sabel offered her a hand in greeting. "Sabel Dakest, Auror. Pleasure to meet you, Jasmine."

Was she another one joining the ranks of the MLE? It was impossible to tell who belonged where at this party. The ministry almost needed department colors or some such. Almost. He supposed the lack of it was a sure conversation starter, one which he would bite. "Which department do you work for?"
Jasmine laughed and was glad someone agreed with that. "I mean I just look so awkward dancing you know? I mean I tried to learn dancing and that failed terribly.." she looked down and didn't want this new guy to know one of her flaws yet. Jasmine saw this guy extended his hand. Oh right she needed to shake it. "Pleasure to meet you too Sabel.." she tried to give him a firm grip too. Needed to be professional and show she was a strong women too. Plus he did seem attractive to in her eyes.

What department did she work in? She smiled and knew that question would obviously come up. "I work in the department of Accidents and Catastrophes. I am a Charms Developer actually." she grinned showing off her best subject. "How about you?" she asked curiously. He seemed he could be like an auror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Ronnie entered the lounge where many other Ministry workers were already walking and hanging about. She had just arrived and by the sight of all the people, she saw that she was a tad bit late...she was always late to these kind of things, parties and such. But it was no matter. At least she was here, right? Smiling, she made her way through the crowd, hoping to bump into someone to talk to. The red head was happy to be back at the Ministry and was feeling quite chatty!
As Jasmine saw Sabel talking to someone else, Jasmine made her way to her friend back in her old department. She wondered how Environmental was doing. "Hey Ronnie!" Jasmine greeted her with a huge hug. "How were your holidays?!" I mean she knew she probably spent it with Jory buttt she wanted to know a bit more.