Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
Standing in one place for too long had made his legs start to ache, so Sabel had taken to walking about the place. Buffet table, dance floor now lounge. Really, there were a lot of people, but it seemed that there were a lot of MLEr's crawling about the place, so he wasn't too concerned about security issues. It was the first time in a long time that he felt so relaxed in a social gathering of this magnitude.

Still, it was difficult to find a place to away from the hubbub of noise and chatter. He supposed that was the point, and it was still chilly out, so it wasn't like they could open up gardens or balconies for the guests. That was what the lounge was for.

He moved over to the seating area, and caught sight of a woman sitting on her own. He spared her a small smile as he approached. "Hard to find breathing space in here, isn't it?"

As Jasmine was starting to get bored, she noticed a cute guy made his way over to her. She smiled and nodded towards the handsome gentlemen. "Yeah it is actually. I am not the one for dancing actually. I like to observe more than take action.." she grinned sheepishly. "I am Jasmine by the way.." she introduced herself. She wondered who this mysterious guys name was. Was he single? She would ask that question next. She didn't wanna sound too eager.