Thread: The Buffet
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 06:39 PM   #62 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Vic WAS getting in line to get food and a drink. He was smiling widely at the always fancy dishes on the buffet. He had his plate and fork in hand, waiting for people to make room for him, and despite his impatience he never showed it. Instead, he let out a small sigh and leaned on one leg, looking at his gorgeous fiance.

"Maybe we should fight for it." He commented in a low tone to her. Heh heh heh. He was funny when he was hungry. Did Jan look grumpy to everyone else or was it just him?
She wasn't getting any food, but she was walking alongside Vic while he was in line to pile food on his plate. She'd pick some stuff off of his plate if she got hungry. January sipped her wine before grinning at her fiance. "I've always admired your dedication to do anything it takes to acquire food." Starting fights, bribing her, flattering her. It was cute, really.

January did perhaps look grumpy, but she was trying not to. "Have you seen Willy yet?" she asked, looking around the area. Not that she wanted to ditch Vic, but she was looking forward to seeing her other best friend that night.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise