Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:23 PM   #32 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Daichi listened and waited as Transportations and Mysteries guys were talking about how the uncle of Transportation guy had been the Head of the Department of Mysteries. It was kind of interesting and he took a mental note in case this ever comes up again. Oh! He was talking to him again? He stopped making mental notes and blinked as the man said his name. Nathan. “Ok cool…is that your real name or a name given to you?” what? He was curious! “And you know, your brow is going to stick that way if you keep rising it like that” he said as he turned to Vickers. “Didn’t we meet at the reunion?” he asked.

He turned his head towards Williamson and then nodded. “I remember Mr. –I-have-many-middle-names-Neves” heh, he hadn’t said that in years! “I didn’t know he was in the same department though”

As the old Professor became more cheerful after he had mentioned Kurumi, Daichi knew he had successfully changed the subject and felt more at ease as well. “She did mention that she was still working with dragon when I last saw her but I’m not sure about now because I heard she’s also married and has a kid” news travelled fast you know? Especially because he had ways of getting news.

Oakey Gunter? That guy who fell down on his face was OAKEY?! Well…not much of a surprise really. Ok that was rude. “Hey Oakey!” he waved in his direction.