View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 02:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
Finally, another hogsmeade weekend. These were the best. Especially since her and Bart were back together. They decided to go to The Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer and food, probably. Who was she kidding? Of course food.

She was running late herself, trying to find something to wear. She normal just threw something on and headed into town. Today was different. Emmy was really starting to rub off on her these past few weeks. So today she looked really nice. So much so that she was running late.

Cinna slipped in the door of the three broomsticks. She looked around for Bart, assuming that he was already here with a table. Not seeing him yet. She grabbed the closest empty table which was over in the far corner. She slid into the booth and waiting for him to get there.
So Bart was super late, he knew he was and he knew Cinna could either be alright with it or mad. Hopefully she wasn't mad. As he made his way into the Broomsticks and looked around, he spotted her and headed to the table. "Hey" Taking a seat he pulled out the candy. See he bought her something, so she should totally not be mad, okay? "Sorry, I know I'm late, but there was this stranger. Had to make sure he wasn't a kidnapper and going to snatch up Jamie. We don't need to find another photographer for yearbook this year." Lame excuse was lame, but hey it was all he had.

"I bought you somethings." He set the assortment of candy on the table. All her favorites of course. "Have you been waiting long?" Hopefully she was running late or something herself, but he was overly late, so she'd probably been sitting for longer then a girl should be.

"Want me to order us food?" Maybe she had already done this, but since there wasn't any on the table he was hoping she hadn't. He'd been a good boyfriend and go up and pay and everything. So yes no being mad. Grinning towards her he checked her out. "You look hot." She was always hot though.