View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:39 AM   #24 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default *clones for you two* <3
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Willa nodded slightly. "That's something that you could do during the summer holiday before you graduate." Was this the time to tell Lux that she was a full time model now? Willa smiled. It wasn't a forced one this time.

Willa nodded. She really loved Jaxson's family. His brothers were very polite and nice, his father was very nice and his mother was very sweet and seemed to like her a lot. "That's good. Did you like the presents I got you?" She asked trying to keep the simple conversation going a little bit longer. They couldn't talk about Christmas forever. "His mother is a very nice woman." Like their mother.
It was a relief that the conversation was nice so far because Lux remembered what had happened on Christmas very well. Smiling she nodded. "I was thinking I could do that and I was wondering if you could give me some tips." Willa was a professional after all.

She was happy that her sister had a good Christmas with Jaxson and his family. "Oh, yes! I loved them. Did you like your presents?" She had spent ages trying to find the perfect gifts for Willa. "Maybe I can meet his mom some time!" That sounded like it would be a lot of fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grrr..Meow View Post
Bay was just so excited, he hasn't been away from Lux for this long since he was knocked out cold, two years ago at Hogwarts. wrapping his coat around him he went into the three broomsticks to look for her, he could of done a better job and planning the meet up place, but the village was so small there could only be a few places she could be. Hopefully she would spot him before he could get to her!
Lux was waiting eagerly for Bay to arrive. He wasn't late, she just had come early because she was excited. Even though she stayed with him during some of the Christmas holidays, it had been forever and it certainly felt like forever.

THERE HE WAS!!!

Haaaaai there!!! Waving to him, she hoped that he would see her and she wanted to give him a BIG hug!!