View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Reaching into her bag, Lux pulled the magazine out again. "Oh, it was nice. I was looking at all the models because I want to be a part-time model." She hadn't told her sister about that yet. Hopefully that would make Willa happy and willing to give her tips since she did part-time modelling.

"I'm glad you are well. I am too. Christmas was lovely for me." The whole holidays, not just Christmas Day. Lux was loving the holidays and she couldn't wait for summer so she could see Bay and her family and get a nice sun tan at the beach. "His family seems nice." She did not know everyone though, but she had met some of them and knew that Jaxson was Emmy's uncle.
Willa nodded slightly. "That's something that you could do during the summer holiday before you graduate." Was this the time to tell Lux that she was a full time model now? Willa smiled. It wasn't a forced one this time.

Willa nodded. She really loved Jaxson's family. His brothers were very polite and nice, his father was very nice and his mother was very sweet and seemed to like her a lot. "That's good. Did you like the presents I got you?" She asked trying to keep the simple conversation going a little bit longer. They couldn't talk about Christmas forever. "His mother is a very nice woman." Like their mother.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing