Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 08:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default + Oakey of course
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
The sound of the fork clattering back onto the plate got Vickers to ease up a bit. And it was obvious. Funny, he remembered Williamson to be a jovial (albeit slightly crazy) Magiczoologist. People change yeah? Because you know, he did too alas he doesnt remember just by how much

He still half smiled at the joke the Dragon-man made, even if the other guy didnt mean it to be funny. Funny how old student habits resurfaces at the presence of a former teacher despite having been part of the workforce for years eh?

And rightly former Prof wants to know what they all specialize in.... well this one stayed away from fire breathing anything that didnt go toot toot and ran on rails "Uhm... I'm in the Department of Transportation Sir...." Vickers replied softly, then added "I'm finishing a Wizarding Engineering degree." so alas, no chance to deal with Creatures.... Well none outside of his volunteer work.

Vick eyed the guy that said he punched the Professor-- where was he from-- MLE?
"Department of Transportation," William repeated, folding his hands across his lap like he was a grandpa or something reminiscing with his grandkids. 'swhat it felt like, honestly. "Wizarding Engineering? What's that about?" Sounded boring, probably about as boring as transportation... but good for the kid, if he was enjoying himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
He turned to look at his former Professor with a smile but quickly removed it when he realised that the man was not very…happy to see them. Or was that just him? And then he knew what was wrong. That tone when he asked if anyone decided to join the Creatures department. Well then, this was awkward because it seemed that no one here was in that department. One from the Mystery department , the other from Transportation “Well i…no” a faint blush appeared and he scratched the back of his head. But he couldn’t lie right? He would find out sooner or later anyways so this was probably better. “I actually work in the media at the Minister’s office". But anyone who knew him knew that he always FREAKED OUT during Care of Magical Creatures despite having an O on his examinations. It all had to do with his phobia which he was still working on. “I heard Kurumi worked together with you?” he said, in an attempt to change the subject because thiiis was awkward.

Not as awkward as that one guy falling down in the middle of the room though. As a former Prefect, his first instinct was to check if he was alright but it seemed that he wasn’t the only one so he continued to sit on his chair. The guy looked familiar though, really familiar. He was obviously one of the students he had spent time at school together but who?
Ah, the media for Daichi. Of course it wasn't creatures for this kid. Williamson nodded slowly to this one too. Bit nervous of a kid to be doing media stuff though, eh? Usually they put the smoothest talkers in that job. "You're in the same department as Joāo Neves, then... if you remember him...." They'd both been Slytherins, right?

The once-cheery CoMC man did brighten, slightly, at mention of Kurumi. "I DID work with her!" he responded proudly. "How's she doing? I lost touch, but... she must be done with university by now... I wonder how the hatchlings are treating her..." Did she still work with them? Did Daichi know? She would be a good recruit to have in his department, but Willy would never discourage a student from working out in the field....

Well, maybe he had inspired at least one of his former pupils. Feeling slightly cheered, the Dragon man settled back onto his chaise to watch the spectacle of more people flitting in and out. And one of them seemed to literally trip over his own feet, which was funny. Heh. Good thing he had about 50 people offering to help him up. He overheard the Transportation one, Vickers, say the kid's name, which than rang a bell in WWW's old noggin.

"Oakey? Gunter? That kid that was always narrowly avoiding death at the tail-end of a Blast-Ended Skrewt?" Or whatever the beast of the week had been? Was that really him? o_O

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind