Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 01:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default Nathan , Williamson and mentions of Oakey and Vickers
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

It did sounded like his job required to do a lot of running around but he didn’t mind actually. So Daichi shrugged his shoulders as well and smiled. “it’s better than sitting in a boring office all day” he laughed. Because he would NOT survive that. “Plus I like being around people so I don’t mind” he knew that it was going to become difficult but this was what he wanted.

Department of Mysteries , sounded…Mysterious…get it? Okay, that was lame. “Well, I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt if you told me your name right?” Because he didn’t want to keep mentioning him as ‘that one guy that works at the Mysteries Department' Even they could tell their names right?

He turned to look at his former Professor with a smile but quickly removed it when he realised that the man was not very…happy to see them. Or was that just him? And then he knew what was wrong. That tone when he asked if anyone decided to join the Creatures department. Well then, this was awkward because it seemed that no one here was in that department. One from the Mystery department , the other from Transportation “Well i…no” a faint blush appeared and he scratched the back of his head. But he couldn’t lie right? He would find out sooner or later anyways so this was probably better. “I actually work in the media at the Minister’s office". But anyone who knew him knew that he always FREAKED OUT during Care of Magical Creatures despite having an O on his examinations. It all had to do with his phobia which he was still working on. “I heard Kurumi worked together with you?” he said, in an attempt to change the subject because thiiis was awkward.

Not as awkward as that one guy falling down in the middle of the room though. As a former Prefect, his first instinct was to check if he was alright but it seemed that he wasn’t the only one so he continued to sit on his chair. The guy looked familiar though, really familiar. He was obviously one of the students he had spent time at school together but who?