View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 12:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Zeke's smile brightened up a bit, that made things easy. Nothing weird or well... just weird. Made the ordering process easy as beans, cause this way he didn't have to remember an additional thing.

"Cool, well it's my shout so I'll grab the drinks and you grab us seats?" Is that how people usually did it? Yeah. Yeah. It sounded about right. "Unless you wanted to come with me?" He wasn't fazed either way. They still had the better part of a day to enjoy, standing in line for drinks was hardly going to be a highlight.

Fiddling around in his pocket, Zeke clasped his fingers around his gold.
So he wanted to get their drinks alright then that was fine by her. No point really in the both of them standing in line when one of them could be finding a table. "Sounds like a plan." Hady agreed with a nod of her head as she looked around the place that was slowly beginning to gather more people. "I'll see you in a few moments then."

With a small grin directed towards Zeke, Hady made her way further inside and more towards the back where it would be warmer away from the door. Luck for her there was a table off in one of the corners they could sit at. Making her way over she slid herself into one of the seats and proceeded in opening up her coat the rest of the way while she waited on Zeke.