View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 11:04 AM   #33 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

What with everything else going on at Hogwarts lately, Brooklyn had really looked forward to the workshop continuing. That and the fact the first Potions lesson had given her even more ideas as to what should go into her potion. All that was left was to find out what was going to happen during this meeting, and she’d made sure she had everything she needed in her bag. Her list was stuck inside one of the books Professor Culloden had given them in the last meeting, and she’d turned a curious glance toward the stacks of books that were on his desk yet again as she’d entered the lab. “Hello Professor Culloden,” she said, by now fairly certain he was somewhere behind those stacks.

She’d made her way toward her chosen place to sit, nowhere near worried that anyone else would take it once her greeting was finished. Nobody would dare. She’d sent a glance toward the two Hufflepuffs already in the room too. Just a glance. She still didn’t entirely trust that Hufflepuff prefect boy wouldn’t try to hug her, but at least maybe there was an understanding now.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero