Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 05:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
Awarlesta Black

MO & IMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sirius R. Hazelwood
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nyx M. Lawrence
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year
Rucole Club Club|| film lyfe || mac and cheese queen|| *exits with trunkshot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Okay so formal things weren’t his specialty. That might have been more than evident as he watched people milling about as he tried to navigate the sea of bodies that stood between him and well, her. Each step forward seemed like a choreographed moment as he’d immediately step to the side or backwards almost making it impossible to reach her.

Finally. He was there.

“You look beautiful,” he grinned and raised his free hand somewhat awkwardly to his neck just for a moment. “I…got you some wine,” he smiled and watched as she switched her thing…purse? Clutch? Whatever the sparkle-thing really was honestly he had sisters he should have known right? But he didn’t seem to care to know the terminology of such trivial sparkly things.

Still, the movement of the little clutch made him grin softly as he lowered his hand from his neck and gently brushed his own fingers against it. Carefully tightening them around her hand to give it a soft squeeze. “You didn’t over do it…Fallon, stop,” he chuckled “you already know that I would love to work with you” he grinned softly. “I would have applied to the Creatures department if I didn’t already have the business to run,” he grinned and leaned closer to her giving her a sort of one-armed hug.

“Do I look alright? I mean…I realized when getting ready…because Amelia pointed it out –“ he chuckled, “that well…my suit is technically two different colors and…that the only cufflinks I have are crupp related” he chuckled and then grinned when she basically demanded to dance. “Of course, do you want the drink first though?” He asked grinning because obviously he wasn’t going to let a lady’s drink sit unattended.

Heheheheheheheheheheheehehehe. He called her beautiful. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. And he brought her wine?! Boyfriend of the year!! "Wine?? Thanks! Just what I needed!" Fallon took the glass from him, taking a sip, and smiling to herself as she did so. Why? Because he was holding her hand. GRIN.

Look at him, her own cute, professional man to call her own. She let go of his hand really quick to cup to caress his cheek, and then quickly returned to holding his hand. Not to mention, he smelled really, really good. There's something about the way Finnlay Johanson smells that makes Fallon's eyes light up with teeny weeny hearts.

She had only noticed the crup cufflinks right when he mentioned them. Fallon's face contorted into a weird smile-happy cry face from cuteness overload. "That is the cutest thing, I've ever seen." Holding his arm up, she examined them more. "I need to get matching earrings." She smiled up at him, planting a small kiss on his scruffy cheek.

Fal was halfway to the center of the dance floor when she heard Finny make a comment about the drink. "Oh yeah, right!!" With one swift throwback, she finished the rest of the wine and set the glass down nearby on the floor. Classy. "COME ON!"