Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 09:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Drops him in (literally)
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Oakey walked down into the lounge and looked around completely lost with himself as to what exactly one did with themselves here? Was this this going to be like a less hectic version of the Reunion, or was is grander? Most likely the latter, The Ministry always seemed grander in a way.

His eyes wandered to all these plates everyone had in their hand. HAD HE MISSED A BUFFET?! Oakey jerked his head up and look around the whole room spotting where Food was, but he found himself in the awkward position of being a few steps into somewhere only to turn on his heels and leave. That just makes him look like a fool! DAMN FOOL OAKEY spinning around this Ministry Orientation!

Look like you're interested in the Dance floor! Turn, but in a way that looks like you're about to get your groove on Gunter!!
Perfect!!
Then once you're out of sight make a dash for the food.

HAHA Brilliant plan. He couldn't fail.

He kicked a leg around slightly while spinning in his place...he stomped his foot forward and his shoe lace was untied....JUST TYPICAL! of all the stupid things that would get him it would be a shoe lace. He felt his next foot attempt to lift and push forward but his other foot was holding the loose shoe lace in place. It was too late now to stop his upper body from falling forward!! YOUR ARMS DO SOMETHING WITH YOU ARMS CATCH YOURSELF! He extended his arms but too far...now he looked like he was supermaning to the floor

THUD

He should really practice catching his fall