Thread: The Lounge
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 06:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
A female had joined them at the table and he smiled at her as she greeted them all before she sat near the other man who had passed by. The man had looked really familiar to him but he couldn’t place him exactly… that was until another one called him ‘Mr.Williamson. Wait…whuuut? He turned around in his seat and that was when the memory came back. “Professor! Hi! I’m the guy who punched you during class one time!” …….why was he saying that so proudly? ‘Please remember meee!’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
Was it him? Vick angled his head and wondered maybe it was just someone who used to look like his COMC Professor when suddenly the man went all King of the Seas on him and brandished out a trident.

!!!

... ok so maybe its just a fork. But its still this.close to his very purty eyeball "WWW-Well..... nn-no?" the former Ravenclaw stuttered in reply, going back to the old habit of offering an answer his Professors wanted to hear.

And then theres THAT GUY that said he punched Professor Dragon Daddy....

....could he have picked a much better timing than when a fork was set to deface him?

Point the fork thaaaat way
What, why was the kid --- well, new employee really --- looking so terrified? All these young people were always so nervous all the time. Oh wait, maybe he was nervous because William was pointing his fork at him. He hastily dropped it to the plate with a clatter.

Great. Another former student popping up. This one, Daichi, he remembered though. "What are the chances we'd all be so happily reunited in the same room again?" William chuckled humorlessly. Seriously though, he was done eating now and set his plate off to the side so he could make decent conversation. Had to, as a former role model/professor person. "Where are you kids working now? Anybody decide to go into Magical Creatures?" Had he inspired anybody? Anybody at all?

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind